RemoveTheScars may earn a small commission if you purchase a product through one of our links (at no cost to you). Learn more.
Acne is a common skin problem that occurs in both teenage and adults. Acne occurs when follicles on your skin get clogged with naturally occurring bacteria, oil or sebum. It is not serious health condition, but it causes extreme embarrassment, emotional distress and compromised self-esteem. A good face wash for acne scars can help you with this issue.
Breakouts in not the only issue related with acne. Even after the acne is healed, it often leaves visible marks and scars, which are harder to get rid of. There are many ways to improve the appearance of acne scars and treat the acne itself.
Among these ways, is the use of facial wash for acne scars. You can choose a home-made face wash or a commercially produced one.
Table of Contents
ClearPores – Best Cleanser for Acne Prone Skin
There are many cleansers out there that are designed for acne prone skin, and most of them just contain salicyclic acid. I’m sure most of you have tried them and they haven’t done much for you. Today, I would like to recommend a great face wash set that was designed for acne prone skin. It’s called ClearPores skin cleasing system. It’s hands down one of the best face wash for acne prone skin. (Apart from ClearPores, we also recommend that you try Exposed Skin Care system, which is another great product. Read our in-depth review here.)
It’s the #1 best face wash for men and woman because it’s the only complete system that treats acne inside out. The package contains five essential items listed below.
- Face wash – fights existing acne and prevent future breakouts. Removes acne bacteria, excess sebum, whiteheads, blackheads, blemishes, and pore blockage. Helps your skin heal faster and restores normal pH levels.
- Facial protection cream – an oil-free cream that helps keep your skin moisturized, reduces redness, helps collagen production, and improves existing scars. Leaves your skin soft, smooth and healthy.
- Herbal supplement – have you heard of the saying “beautiful skin starts on the inside”? The whole purpose of this supplement is to improve your inside. Designed and backed by healthcare professionals, this herbal supplement is 100% natural. It helps your body fight off acne bacteria, and it naturally helps flush-off acne causing toxins. It also reduces overproduction of sebum, which causes more acne, and also reduces the appearance of shiny skin. If you are not comfortable taking herbal supplements, it’s fine, you can stick to the cream and face wash. Supplement helps speed up the process, however.
- Deep body wash – just like the face wash, this is for your entire body. If you have pimples or acne else on your body, you can this to control acne.
- Body protection cream – Similar benefits as your face protection cream, but this is for non-face area.
If you are serious about acne and scars, you should give this a try. The best thing is that you can try it for free. If you don’t like it, you can always return it and get your money back. Click the link below to try it now for 90 days risk-free.
Other Excellent Face Washes We Recommend
|Amara Organics Facial Cleanser
|Retseliney Best Acne Face Wash & Oil Control, Acne Treatment
|Humane Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Face & Body Wash
Natural Face Wash Remedies for Acne
Avocado and Oatmeal
The mixture of avocado and oatmeal serves as an excellent face wash and exfoliator, which works by removing dead skin cells from the surface of the skin and stimulates the production of healthy skin cell at the dermis layer.
The mixture of avocado and oatmeal should be applied to your face to help remove acne causing impurities and provide your skin with essential vitamin E to reduce acne scars. Oatmeal serves as a mild buffing mechanism to remove impurities, dirt and debris from the surface of the skin along with soothing the inflammation and irritation.
Removal of such irritants from the acne scars enables the skin to heal and reduce the appearance of scars. Avocado is loaded with vitamin E, which supports and promotes the health of your skin and reduce the visibility of scars significantly.
Lemon and Cucumber
Once your acne heals, it leaves hyper-pigmented scarring on your face which takes a long time to fade away. Lemon and crushed cucumber can be combined to make a wash which helps significantly with acne scars.
Lemon juice has natural antiseptic properties, which help cleanse your skin thoroughly and prevents acne. In addition, the acidic nature of lemon acts as a mild bleaching agent, which reduce the appearance of acne scars.
As lemon is a strong in potency, it is coupled with cucumber to help regulate its effectiveness. Cucumber soothes your dry skin and relieves dryness and irritation. It moisturizes your skin and keeps it hydrated without adding oil and hence, reduces your acne scars.
You should grate a small cucumber, add fresh lemon juice and refrigerate for couple of hours before use. Apply it with a cotton pad to your face and wash. Use it daily and regularly to diminish acne scars.
Alternatively, if you don’t want to make a homemade face wash, you can find effective face wash in the market. Here is a face wash which has performed well in reducing acne scars according to consumer reviews.
Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash
The Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash contains the benefits of Neem leaf extract with Tea Tree Oil. It treats acne breakouts and reduces acne scars. Neem has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial qualities, which is great for removing acne scars, along with treating acne.
Tea Tree Oil has anti-bacterial properties that destroy bacteria found in acne. It helps improve your skin appearance by fighting three factors – oil, germs and pollution. It is suitable for all types of skin. Furthermore, your skin feels fresh, clean and clearer.
In order for any type of face wash for acne scars to work, you need to use it daily, preferably twice a day. Before choosing any face wash, ensure that it contain ingredients with anti-bacterial properties. In order to enhance results, use a good mild cleanser and more importantly, a good moisturizer after the face wash.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.